Back to Weekend School - Principals and Teachers Training
Time & Location
About the Event
IQRA' teacher training sessions are led by certified educators working in the field. We believe in enhancing the Islamic school learning experience for both students and teachers.
Sessions promise to deliver interactive, hands-on teaching tips and tools that can be used immediately in the classroom. All sessions include a list of resources, user-friendly handouts, and Q&A time.
Learn from experts in the field on how to create a lasting weekend school experience!
- 8am to 10am
- Refreshments Provided
- Networking & Collaboration | How to Increase Enrolment | Principal Challenges
Teacher’s Session (Principals welcome to stay)
- 10 am to 2 pm
- Attendees will participate in whole group and interactive breakout sessions by grade
- Lunch and Materials Provided
- How Weekend Schools Have Evolved: Understanding Today’s Parents and Students (ALL)
- Interactive Learning (Breakout for: Pre K / KG )
- How to Use the Textbook to Create an Engaging Lesson (Breakout for: Elementary )
- Addressing Social Issues and Concerns of the Youth (Breakout for: Middle/High School )
- 16 Tips to Becoming a Successful Teacher (ALL)
ARE YOU READY
Register Today - seats limited and filling fast!!
- Admission for One$50$500$0
- Admission for Group of 10$350$3500$0